SBI PO 2019 expected date | Apply SBI PO Application form 2019-20 | Online SBI PO Exam date | Educational qualification eligibility age limit of State bank of India probationary officer vacancy posts | www.sbi.co.in
SBI PO 2019 notification details
- 1 SBI PO 2019 notification details
- 2 SBI PO Recruitment 2019 Eligibility criteria
- 3 SBI PO Exam date 2019 expected date of notification
- 4 SBI PO application form 2019 step by step process | www.sbi.co.in
State bank of India will release Probationary officer posts soon.Based on the previous year notifications, this year vacancy is expected to release in April month.Interested candidates are suggested to start their preparation for prelims exam.Preliminary exam is expected to be held in April ending or May month first week.
- Organization : State Bank of India
- Purpose : Recruitment of Probationary officers
- Official website : WWW.SBI.CO.IN
- SBI Vacancy name : PO / scale 1 officer
- Online application form availability : expected in May (based on previous year notifications)
- Expected SBI PO recruitment for 2019-20 batch : expected in May
- Total SBI PO Vacancy 2019 : Nearly two thousand posts to be notified expected.
About SBI PO Vacancies 2019 updates
State bank of India releases various vacancies notification every year. This notice is to invite online application forms from the interested aspirants. Based on the online form, candidates will be called for preliminary exam. Prelims marks act as the basis for Mains exam. So, candidates those who really want to get into the race for SBI PO Recruitment process, have to do their best in the prelims exam. Short listed applicants will be called for Mains exam. Each category will have different cut off’s both sectional and over all cut off. As it is a Probationary officer notice, Interview is the final level in the selection process.
Frequently asked questions of SBI PO vacancy
Is there any sectional cut off : Yes, each section will have cut off. and Finally there will be over all cut off.
Does SBI keep fixed cut off every year : No, cut off is based on the marks secured by the applicants applying that particular year. Different category people have different cut offs.
Is there any negative marking for SBI PO exam : Yes, One-fourth of the questions mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Is SBI PO Exam bilingual : Except the descriptive test (English), all the other tests are bilingual i.e Hindi and English.
Are there fixed sectional timings for SBI PO Exam : Yes, both in prelims and mains, there is sectional timings.
Do SBI Calculate PO Prelims marks for Final cut off : No, only marks of Mains exam and Interview are calculated for the final cut off process.
SBI PO Recruitment 2019 Eligibility criteria
Getting bank job is a dream opportunity for many aspirants now.Every year, many govt and private banks release vacancy notifications. SBI is one of such banks that release recruitment notice every year, for various posts like SBI Clerk vacancy, po notification, various other posts.To apply for this notice, one must have the required eligibility criteria.Educational qualification and age limit criteria changes for different banks.Different categories have different age criteria. SBI also gives age relaxation to various categories as per the general govt norms.
Educational qualification & Age limit to apply SBI PO notification
- Educational qualification : Applicant must be a graduate from any university in any discipline or its equivalent qualification, recognized by the Central govt. Candidates studying in the final year may apply for the PO application form, but they must be able to produce the passed graduate certificate at the time of interview.Certificate must have been issued before July 2019 ( read notice for the date).
- Age limit : Applicants age must be between 21 to 30 years. For Age relaxation is applicable as per general norms.
Limit of SBI PO number of attempts
|Category||Number of Chances|
|General category (PWD)||7|
|SC/ST/SC(PWD)/ST(PWD) category||NO limit for number of attempts|
SBI PO Exam date 2019 expected date of notification
|Release of Online SBI PO application form||April or May 2019|
|Online SBI PO exam admit card 2019||May 2019|
|Online SBI PO Prelims exam||July 2019|
|Result of SBI PO Prelims exam||End of July or Beginning of August week|
|Download SBI PO Mains admit card||August 2019|
|Online SBI PO Mains exam 2019||August 2019|
|Download of PO Interview call letter||September 2019|
|Final result||November 2019|
How to apply SBI PO 2019 online forms
Interested candidates with required eligibility criteria, can apply to SBI PO vacancy 2019 notification within last date. Aspirants can apply to sbi po recruitment at official website. Logon to the official website www.sbi.co.in .Go to the career section and find the link for online sbi po vacancy 2019 notification application form.Fill the details and take print out of application form for future reference.
SBI PO application form 2019 step by step process | www.sbi.co.in
- Logon to the official website www.sbi.co.in
- Make sure you have, valid emai ID, phone number, photograph and Signature scanned.
- Fill the application form with proper details.
- Make sure you have entered accurate details,because no changes in details will be allowed after submission.
- Upload scanned photo and signature in specified format.
- Pay the application form fee and take print out of receipt.
- Take print out of the filled application form for future use.
SBI PO Application fee
Different categories have different application form fee. Candidates can pay SBI PO application form fee in different modes. Note that, fee once paid will not be refunded at any condition.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates : Rs.100/-
- General category and others : Rs.600/-
Keep visiting for latest SBI po vacancy, notifications, recruitment admit card, prelims and mains exam,results etc, For any query, write to us through comment box below. All the best for your bright career from RP Job Alerts.
Note : Read official notification www.sbi.co.in for details.